Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Free Demo to let go

The same night after the UM's Battle, Mr.Zee continue his future journey to Penang. Duty called, he need to attend 3 month government course in Penang. So long drummer.. we meet again in 3 month.. Actually that night we are planning to let go free demos but due to so many technical problems, its halt. Since we will be taking 3 month rest (without drummer.. how to jamm meh...), I'll use this moment to complete our demo. Recording > Burning > Cover designing > Labeling > Printing are all DIY. We are independent right.

Usually during jamming session we will recorded the songs for our references and uploaded it to YOUTUBE   for public viewers. We are using Blackberry (curve 9300.. promote lagi.. ha2..) phones as a recording device (this is what I meant by lo-fi). The sound quality aren't bad at all (you can hear the vocal screaming.. guitar fuzzing.. bass slapping.. drum beating.. what more do you ask for a demo right?). Because of that we release our 1st self titled demo "Fuzzy Honey" and pass it to friends and who ever interested for "Free" (Iam not a profit maker though..) and take notes of their comments, for us to further improving on our sound and arrangement. There are 5 songs in the demo. You can always hear it at our myspace website www.myspace.com/fuzzyhoneyspace or you can download it from a links below (click on the song title):

Demo "Fuzzy Honey - Versi Lo-fi" song lists :

1. Hilang Kawalan
2. Selamat Tinggal
3. Minda Sedar
4. FM Stereo
5. Kontroversi Personaliti


The bee costume model is my son.

Apart from that, I also send it to ROTTW DIY corner to get a professional point of views on how well is our demo in term of sound trademark, vocal and song arrangement. I mailed it to them in the end of March 2012 and waiting for their review in the next ROTTW issue.. waiting.. waiting..waiting.. suddenly in the middle of April I received a note in my DIY mail box using my son milk can painted red that are now fading out from POS Malaysia asking me to collect my thing at the post office. Yes I always buying things from international E-Bay, but I don't remember I missed a thing?? So, I went to the post office and collect the item. When I'm unpacking the envelope....... What the fish!#@%$.. It is the same demo that I sent to ROTTW in March.  Return back to me due to wrong address!!!! When I check back, the latest ROTTW issue.. the address is different compared to the previous issue.. they moved!!! Well, everybody made mistakes right. But I don't admit it as a mistake.. Its a sign saying that we need to record it perfectly before sending it to them.. Ha2.. Anyway, before end of this year we will record our 1st EP or at least a single.. Stay tune guys..


Wrong address!!!!!


Enjoy the music, feel the lyric.. We are Fuzzy Honey..

No comments:

Post a Comment